Vintage Carrera appearance can deceive you. It should be understood that this is their new series, hand-built with high-quality manufacturing of the mechanism, it is perfectly visible through the window of the rear housing cover. The reason that they are created with the classical view of the body was a tribute to the old clock Heuer has the TAG. Dial with the old Heuer logo indicates that this model of an old design.
Review of Tag Heuer Carrera Mikrograph 1/100 Of A Second Chronograph
- Manufacturer: TAG Heuer SA
- Reference number: CAR5040.FC8177
- Functions: Hours, minutes, small seconds, 1/100-second central chronograph, power-reserve display for the chronograph, date display
- Movement: In-house Mikrograph automatic movement; 28,800 vph (4 Hz) for the watch, 360,000 vph (50 Hz) for the chronograph; 62 jewels; Incabloc shock absorber; flat Nivarox hairspring, Glucydur balance for the watch, Atokalpa balance for the chronograph; 42-hour power reserve for the watch, 90-minute power reserve for the chronograph; COSC-certified chronometer; diameter = 35.8 mm; height = 7.9 mm
- Case: Rose gold case; sapphire crystal; water resistant to 100 meters
Strap and clasp: Alligator strap with rose-gold pronged buckle
- Dimensions: Diameter = 43 mm; height = 16.41 mm
- Variations: Version with gray dial and gray leather strap, limited to 150 watches
The mechanism is the most interesting part of the clock. It is based on the previous model, the mechanism Heuer Calibre 360 – that is, of course, is the ancestor of the Mikrograph movement. TAG Heuer Carrera Mikrograph has two mechanisms, but the design has integrated them so that they look like one. On the one hand, there is a mechanism that is responsible for the time and date. It has a standard descent and runs on half cycles of 28 800 per hour to 42 hours of power reserve. But on the other – there is a mechanism only for the chronograph. His descent working as a flaming 360,000 half-cycles per hour.
Both descent visible through the rear cover and carefully placed to see them in action. The chronograph has its own spring barrel, which operates only 90 minutes. On the dial, there is a scale from 0 to 100, which extends along the entire circumference. This power reserve indicator for the chronograph, which measures the percentage of reserve capacity charge.
TAG Heuer Carrera Mikrograph Watches are made of 43mm wide and in the standard style Carrera 18-carat pink gold. The brown face looks great with the white outer ring and perfectly matched with a brown crocodile leather strap. Sapphire glass is raised slightly with a beveled edge. It adds a sense of vintage or retro style.
Read also: Tag Heuer Monza Calibre 36
TAG Heuer Carrera Mikrograph 1/100 Of A Second Chronograph vintage style with a very modern engine and the brand TAG Heuer makes several such instances. These gold and stylish watches are designed for people looking for fashion, wanting something like special hours of a racing brand. In addition, TAG Heuer Carrera is perfectly located on a wrist watch collectors who appreciate high-performance chronograph. It’s quite interesting how such a renowned brand has created something common to both these audiences. Carrera Mikrograph Price corresponds to quality and is $50000. Yes, such a watch is not everyone can afford. At TAG Heuer Carrera Mikrograph a mechanism with a manual winding off, made of 18-carat pink gold and are a collection of limited edition – only 150 copies. And yet … It’s not the most expensive watch in the world.
You may also like: Reviewsgang.com