The most impressive watches of the past year were the new Maurice Lacroix Diver course the Pontos the S. Sometimes I wonder why I was so pleased with Pontos S hours. There is nothing innovative or extremely fantastic. This is a pretty lackluster hour, considering other models that have the same function.
However, Maurice Lacroix Diver Pontos S impresses with a mixture of colors, models and options intelligibility, which is very useful for everyday wear. All this is enough to satisfy the needs of most people.
Review of Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Diver
Key Features of Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Diver
– Ø 43 mm, black PVD sandblasted case
– Sandblasted aluminum turning scale, matching dial finish
– Black automatic helium escape valve at 9 o’clock
– Domed sapphire crystal with antireflective coating on both sides
– Black PVD sandblasted screwed case-back
Water-resistant to 600 m / 60 atm
– Black mat dial
– White and orange paintings
– Applied indexes with large area of luminescent coating for excellent legibility when diving
– Rhodied diamond-cut hands with large area of luminescent coating for excellent legibility when diving
– Minute hand with orange tip
– Orange second hand with white tip
– Black rubber strap with black genuine calfskin and black stitching
– New technical genuine calfskin strap with textile finishing on top and veal on bottom
– Black PVD buckle
– Stainless steel buckle
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT ML115
– Hours, minutes, seconds indicated by central hands
– Date indicated in an aperture at 6 o’clock
VIBRATION: 28800 alt/h, 4 Hz
POWER RESERVE: 38 hours
ADJUSTMENTS: 3 positions after full winding and after 24 hours
DECORATION: rhodium plated movement
Maurice Lacroix offers four options for diver watches the S the Pontos. The brightest hours – a red-accented model that has a lot of different movements. Why make one of four models with very different movements? I have no idea. This is one of those mysteries that just make things interesting. In addition, it is possible that the red version will be limited in production.
Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Diver: Dial
43 mm wide with a thin frame wristwatch Maurice Lacroix Diver Pontos S have a rather large size for most wrists. At the same time though the drive and looks great, it will not sit cumbersome, as some fear, seeing the body clock in diameter of 44 mm and more. Set design quite stylish with its very modern approach to design. There is a certain futurism in the design of the dial and pushers.
Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Diver: Movement
In Maurice Lacroix developed an internal panel for use with a crown, which is integrated with the upper pusher chronograph. This eliminates the need for an additional crown – and looks very cool. Red version Pontos S has an additional push rod on the left side of the case to set the date, there is a mechanism used by ETA Valjoux 7753. The other three models have automatic chronograph movement ETA Valjoux 7750. Detailed Pontos S hours is also good. Bracelet is a mixture of a ground and polished surface.
Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Diver: Price
Pretty easy to miss a date window at the dial – but it is, in the lower part of the dial chronograph. As Maurice Lacroix is a diver model, you will have as much as 200 meters of water resistance, which will be suitable for everyone, even the professionals using the watch for diving.
But the price of Maurice Lacroix is quite ugly and a little sharp little. Price hours Maurice Lacroix Diver Pontos S is in the range of $4100 to $4600.